RANGER CREW® XP 900-6 EPS
- Off-Road Capability for the Entire Crew
- Powerful 68 HP ProStar® HO engine features 13% more power
- Refined Cab Comfort and Convenience for 6, Including Industry Exclusive Pro-Fit Integration
- Full Cab with Heat and Air
- ProBoxTop with ProBoxRocks 4.1 800 WATT Sound System
- JVC Player
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- THE PROSTAR® ENGINE ADVANTAGE: The RANGER CREW® 900 ProStar® engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth and reliable power. The ProStar® 900 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- NEW PRO-LOCK™ ON-DEMAND ALL-WHEEL DRIVE: Pro-Lock is our fastest engaging AWD system ever! All four wheels engage near instantly when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t, no need to wait for pressure to build up or to stop and lock in a diff like our competitors. Also, when in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- RANGER WORKS ON YOUR SCHEDULE: RANGER is there for you all day, and doesn’t stop working when the sun goes down. RANGER CREW 900-6 features high beam 60W headlights and 64 miles more fuel range than the John Deere® Gator® XUV825i S4 so you can keep working when others quit.
- 68 HORSES OF PROSTAR® PULLING POWER: With a high-output 68 HP ProStar engine† the CREW 900-6 leaves the utility side-by-side competition in the dust – 36% more than the John® Deere Gator™ 825i S4 and 48% more than the Yamaha® Viking® VI††. The RANGER CREW 900-6 delivers more torque and pulling power to get the job done. Disclaimer: †All competitive comparisons are based on 2014/2015 models and on published manufacturer specifications available at time of printing. Gator® is a registered trademark of Deere & Company. HP numbers are based on 2013 Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) ††All horsepower specs tested and verified by a third party entity.
- CLASS-LEADING TOWING AND PAYLOAD: With a monstrous class-leading 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, RANGER CREW 900-6 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,750 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet. The Kawasaki® MULE Pro-FXT™ limits it’s bed capacity to 350 lbs when carrying 6 people, that gives RANGER over 2.5 times the load.
- WINCHES MADE FOR YOUR VEHICLE: Polaris Engineered™ winches offer seamless integration, easy installation, and heavy duty pulling power for your task. With a full line of winches from the premium Pro HD Series, to the value-minded Heavy Duty series, you can trust Polaris Engineered™ winches to get the job done.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT: We designed the RANGER CREW 900-6 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus a convenient, a full 10 inches of tilt steering adjustment, and room for six full-sized adults.
- GREAT TRAIL CLEARING GROUND CLEARANCE: To navigate deep ruts, roots, and trail obstacles it takes more ground clearance, RANGER CREW 900-6 gives you 11.3″ of ground clearance so you can go farther and get more done.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY MAINTENANCE: RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward in your garage with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- SMOOTH RIDING SUSPENSION: A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front, that’s 23% more than the Yamaha® Viking® VI. Also 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,500 lbs. (680.4 kg) of payload and towing up to 1,750 lbs! Disclaimer: †All competitive comparisons are based on 2014/2015 models and on published manufacturer specifications available at time of printing.
- INNOVATIVE AND CONVENIENT STORAGE SOLUTIONS: With the RANGER CREW 900-6, enjoy a full 119 L of enclosed storage plus plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed. Compare that to the Kawasaki® Mule PRO-FXT™ that only has 9.5 L of internal storage.
SMOOTHEST WORKING FEATURES
- STANDARD ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds and more response as speed increases. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- LOCK & RIDE® PRO-FIT ADVANTAGE: Welcome to the new standard in accessory integration. Polaris-exclusive Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit cab systems offer unparalleled fit & finish, durability, and quality. The highly modular system enables you to customize your cab to your needs. From premium automotive glass tip-out windshields, to economical canvas doors, and durable steel roofs, Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit cab components attach easily to the purpose-built chassis, allowing for simple installation and removal.
- FULL LINE OF POLARIS ENGINEERED ACCESSORIES: Make your RANGER even better with Polaris Engineered Accessories™. With over 350 accessories available, and Polaris-exclusive technology like Lock & Ride®, you can feel confident that Polaris Engineered Accessories™ will improve your ride, from the back yard to the deep woods.