WARP TIME AND TERRAIN WITH THIS COMPLETELY CUSTOM X3 XDS TURBO R!
The X3 X ds Turbo R is all about control, with fully-adjustable FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 HPG Piggyback shocks, with front and rear dual-speed compression and rebound settings for unparalleled flexibility on any terrain, with any driving style. Compeletely customed with:
- Kicker Audio
- Gator Wrapped Body
- SSV WORKS Lighting
- LED Flags
- Light Bar
- Rear Lights
- THRILLING POWER: 154 hp turbocharged and intercooled Rotax® ACE engine. Meet the king of side-by-side engines, the precision-engineered, industry-leading triple-cylinder Rotax ACE engine. Its 154 horsepower at 7,500 RPM and 113 lb-ft of torque at 7,000 RPM give searing speed, no matter the terrain. Tell your friends: 0-60MPH in just 4.9 seconds*. (*Based on BRP internal testing.)
- WIND THAT WORKS: With an intake and exhaust tuned to maximise power, efficiency, and throttle response, the Can-Am Maverick X3 will never be starved for performance. Three oversized, out-of-the-way intakes feed the engine and the CVT with clean air and keep temperatures low, with a sport exhaust out back to let the Rotax ACE engine roar.
- CLEVERLY CAGED: The Maverick X3 features an ultralight, rigid chassis made of state-of-the-art Dual-Phase 980 steel. So? Figure 53% better torsional stiffness and still 20% lighter than its closest competitor.
- NO TORQUE INTERRUPTION: A compact, high-performance QRS-X CVT has been calibrated to work with the turbo to virtually eliminate lag, without shifting or torque interruption to slow you down. Its large drive—a long, wide, and thick belt—is our most robust three-roller pulley design yet
- SUSPEND BELIEF: BRP’s all-new four-link TTX suspension with 20-in of travel features a trophy truck-like trailing arm and three links dedicated to controlling camber while delivering optimal geometry at all times, even during extended wheel travel. The result? Unparalleled power transfer to wheels, virtually no bump steer, precise steering response, and more confidence at higher speeds.
- HONED HANDLING: From its arched double tubular A-Arm and sway bar up front to its race-inspired quick-ratio D-shaped steering wheel, Tri-Mode DPS system, and Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC), the Maverick X3 provides precise handling even in rough terrain or at high speed
- DRIVER-FOCUSED: Everything is in its right place, from the sports car-like centered accelerator and brake pedals to race-inspired, flat-bottom steering wheel that tilts up or down 25°. The four-way adjustable seats – 2 inches in height and 6 inches in slide, ease of accessorization, and integrated wiring allow it to truly adapt to its owner.
- PERFECT POSITION: Its low seating arrangement is designed to encapsulate both driver and passenger so they feel connected to the vehicle’s every move, without compromising ground clearance at up to 15 inches. Its high and dominant posture is enhanced with race car-inspired one-piece molded seats with ideal support, weight distribution, and 4-way adjustablility.
- UNMISTAKABLY FIERCE: The Maverick X3 X ds’ intensity comes from a mix of performance-driven mechanical and structural design, from its signature LEDs to its advanced cockpit. Choose between Circuit Yellow or Triple Black painted color option, if you can.
- OPTIMIZED WHEELS AND TIRES: Starting with 14-in aluminum beadlock wheels matched to 29-in. Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 six-ply tires, rough terrain has finally met its match. The Bighorn 2.0 features sturdy lugs and a non-directional tread pattern for both a compliant ride and sharp handling.
- ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION: The Maverick X3 X ds features fully-adjustable FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 HPG piggyback shocks with front and rear dual-speed compression and rebound adjustments, as well as rear bottom-out control to give the driver flexibility to fit the terrain and preferred driving style.
- ALL CONDITIONS COVERED: Be ready for varying conditions such as desert, dunes, rocks or trails with quarter doors and a dominant vehicle posture for optimal off-road capability with no compromise to line-of-sight.